We all usually suffer from Eye infection. There are many easy home remedy to sure it.
- Tea Bags: You can also treat a stye by using a tea bag soaked in warm water. Place the tea bag on the stye and leave it there for some time. This can make the stye shrink to about half its size, due to the tannic acid in the tea. Put a tea bag on the stye even after it has dried.
- Hot Compress: In case, the infection in your eye is a stye, you can get rid of it by using hot compress on the swollen lump with the help of a hot cloth.
- Aloe Vera: You can use aloe vera on the eyes to treat eye infections. Aloe vera has many medical qualities. Honey has similar qualities.Soak aloe vera juice in a cloth to be placed over your eyes to soothe them. Aloe vera juice can be used as eyewash by following similar procedure.
- You can make warm compress by using chamomile, lavender or rose oil.
- To reduce inflammation and itchiness you can keep cold bread over your eyes.
- For pink eye(conjunctivitis) fill a glass jar with distilled water and in that add 7-8 Jasmine flowers. Cover it with a lid and leave it overnight. The next morning pour drops of water in your eyes with the jasmine flower. Keep repeating till your eyes get soaked. Do this at least three times a day to notice the difference.
- There are a few vegetable that are very beneficial when it comes to eye infection and irritation. Tomato is one of them. In order to prevent eye problems you should add tomatoes to your daily diet.
- When your eyes are sore and irritate you can take a fresh cucumber, cut 2 round slices, lie down, close your eyes and apply the round slices of cucumber on your closed eyes. This will help to relax the swelling and irritation.
- Carrot is the most known remedy for eye care. Add carrot to your daily consumption to prevent eyes problems and help your eye sight. Careful, too much carrot can affect the color of your skin and turn it a little orange.