Saturday 28 April 2012

Home remedy for cough and congestion

Oh, I know may of us suffer from cough mostly due to climatic changes. Here's some tips for you guys to get out of this torture i.e., cough, I know many of us would have lost out sleep due to this.

  • Take a teaspoon, put a big drop of honey and squeeze some lime so that fills the rest of the teaspoon and have it.

5555                images

  • Prepare red tea and add black pepper and pure honey in it and sip it hot.

images (1)    

  • Add one teaspoon of turmeric powered(which you use for cooking) and some powdered black pepper into a cup of milk , boil and drink it.(guys, it works awesome, it’s my mom’s home remedy)

images (2)             images (3)

  • Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with half teaspoon of cinnamon powder in half glass of warm water. Drink it.

images (4)

  • Warm a glass of orange juice and add 2 teaspoon of honey in it and drink it hot.

Orange-Juice-psd31938

  • Add some honey to a cup of hot milk. (actually its an old tale that dairy thickens mucous,there is no proof for it)

images (5)

1 comments:

John Grace said...

After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD
in March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I
have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I
read in a health forum of a herbal centre (native health clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately
contacted the herbal centre via their website and purchased the COPD herbal
remedy, I used the remedy for 2 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did
another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. email (
nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes